Etusivu Foorumit testi A Little History of My Forest Life by Eliza Morrison – buy book – 9780970260628

• Tämä aihe sisältää 1 vastaus, 1 ääni, ja päivitettiin viimeksi 1 vuosi sitten tarokki toimesta.
Esillä 2 viestiä, 1 - 2 (kaikkiaan 2)
  • Julkaisija
    Artikkelit
  • #19645 Vastaa
    Jessica Burrese
    Vieras

A Little History of My Forest Life
    An Indian-White Autobiography

by Eliza Morrison, Victoria Brehm

🔰 A Little History of My Forest Life — Read More 🔰

• Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 200 pages
    • ISBN: 9780970260628 (0970260628)
    • Author: Eliza Morrison, Victoria Brehm
    • Publisher: Ladyslipper Press, Inc.
    • Release date: April 1, 2002

About The Book

Written in 1894 and recently recovered from the archives of the University of Minnesota, this incredible autobiography tells the story of a Chippewa — Scots French woman from Madeline Island in Lake Superior. The child and grandchild of fur traders, Eliza Morrison tells of a difficult and beautiful life carved out of the wilderness — the “starving time” with her husband John on a homestead in northern Wisconsin; her travels by boat, dog sled, and on foot; and the joy of making maple syrup in the spring. Generously illustrated with photographs, drawings, and maps, Métis culture comes alive as Native American lore and history are blended with homesteading stories in true mixed-blood fashion, giving a 19th-century woman’s view of the Wisconsin Death March, the Dream Dance, and the Chippewa-Dakota War as well as a personal look at the daily life of a fur trading family. Also included is a glossary of Chippewa words.

PDF ebook A Little History of My Forest Life Eliza Morrison download on PC on Audible. Hardback book A Little History of My Forest Life buy. Paperback A Little History of My Forest Life by Eliza Morrison. EPUB ebook A Little History of My Forest Life read for Android on Booktopia. TXT book A Little History of My Forest Life download.

Hardcover A Little History of My Forest Life Eliza Morrison buy cheap iPad on Dymocks. FictionBook A Little History of My Forest Life by Eliza Morrison read online. Online ebook A Little History of My Forest Life PocketBook on Books-a-Million. MP3 book A Little History of My Forest Life download on iPhone on Barnes & Noble. FB2 book A Little History of My Forest Life by Eliza Morrison read.

MOBI A Little History of My Forest Life for reader. Hardcover ebook A Little History of My Forest Life Eliza Morrison buy on Bookshop. TXT A Little History of My Forest Life by Eliza Morrison download. PDF book A Little History of My Forest Life read online on Mac on IndieBound. Hardback ebook A Little History of My Forest Life Eliza Morrison buy cheap on Kobo.

#19650 Vastaa
    tarokki
    Vieras

Mr. Right, Right Now!: How a Smart Woman Can Land Her Dream Man in 6 Weeks by E. Jean Carroll • 9780060530280

Esillä 2 viestiä, 1 - 2 (kaikkiaan 2)
Vastaa aiheeseen: A Little History of My Forest Life by Eliza Morrison – buy book – 9780970260628
Tietosi: