- Tämä aihe sisältää 0 vastaukset, 1 ääni, ja päivitettiin viimeksi 1 vuosi, 6 kuukautta sitten Mark Rench toimesta.
6.12.2020, 6.30 #21341Mark RenchVieras
50+ Metrics Every Executive Should Master
by Paul W. Farris, Neil T. Bendle, Phillip E. Pfeifer, David J. Reibstein
- Publisher: Wharton School Publishing
- Author: Paul W. Farris, Neil T. Bendle, Phillip E. Pfeifer, David J. Reibstein
- Release date: April 1, 2006
- Genres: business, reference, buisness, management, entrepreneurship, economics, research
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780131873704 (0131873709)
- Format: hardcover, 359 pages
About The Book
Few marketers recognize the extraordinary range of metrics now available for evaluating their strategies and tactics. In Marketing Metrics, four leading researchers and consultants systematically introduce today’s most powerful marketing metrics. The authors show how to use a ”dashboard” of metrics to view market dynamics from various perspectives, maximize accuracy, and ”triangulate” to optimal solutions. Their comprehensive coverage includes measurements of promotional strategy, advertising, and distribution; customer perceptions; market share; competitors’ power; margins and profits; products and portfolios; customer profitability; sales forces and channels; pricing strategies; and more. You’ll learn how and when to apply each metric, and understand tradeoffs and nuances that are critical to using them successfully. The authors also demonstrate how to use marketing metrics as leading indicators, identifying crucial new opportunities and challenges. For clarity and simplicity all calculations can be performed by hand, or with basic spreadsheet techniques. In coming years, few marketers will rise to senior executive levels without deep fluency in marketing metrics. This book is the fastest, easiest way to gain that fluency.
Online Marketing Metrics buy cheap on iPad on Powells. MOBI ebook Marketing Metrics by Paul W. Farris read online. TXT book Marketing Metrics Paul W. Farris download. MP3 book Marketing Metrics reader on Booktopia.