- Tämä aihe sisältää 0 vastaukset, 1 ääni, ja päivitettiin viimeksi 11 kuukautta sitten Angela Skinner toimesta.
1.12.2020, 22.15 #20967Angela SkinnerVieras
Reworking Qualitative Data
by Janet Heaton
- Author: Janet Heaton
- ISBN: 9780761971436 (0761971432)
- Format: paperback
- Publisher: Sage Publications Ltd
- Language: english
- Release date: April 8, 2004
About The Book
What is qualitative secondary analysis? How can it be most effectively applied in social research?
This timely and accomplished book offers readers a well informed, reliable guide to all aspects of qualitative secondary analysis.
– Defines secondary analysis
– Distinguishes between quantitative and qualitative secondary analysis
– Maps the main types of qualitative secondary analysis
– Covers the key ethical and legal issues
– Offers a practical guide to effective research
– Sets the agenda for future developments in the subject
Written by an experienced researcher and teacher with a background in sociology, the book is a comprehensive and invaluable introduction to this growing field of social research.
MOBI Reworking Qualitative Data Janet Heaton read online on IndieBound. EPUB book Reworking Qualitative Data buy PC. Online ebook Reworking Qualitative Data download for PocketBook.
MP3 Reworking Qualitative Data by Janet Heaton on Booktopia. Paperback ebook Reworking Qualitative Data Janet Heaton read on Bookshop. FictionBook book Reworking Qualitative Data on Kindle.
Hardcover ebook Reworking Qualitative Data by Janet Heaton buy cheap. Hardback book Reworking Qualitative Data download on iPad on Books-a-Million. TXT Reworking Qualitative Data download for iPhone.