Etusivu Foorumit testi Commonsense Etiquette by Marjabelle Young Stewart — read online | 9780312242947

• Tämä aihe sisältää 0 vastaukset, 1 ääni, ja päivitettiin viimeksi 11 kuukautta sitten Betzua Ware toimesta.
Esillä 1 viesti (kaikkiaan 1)
  • Julkaisija
    Artikkelit
  • #20552 Vastaa
    Betzua Ware
    Vieras

Commonsense Etiquette
    A Guide to Gracious, Simple Manners for the Twenty-First Century

by Marjabelle Young Stewart, Elizabeth Lawrence

🔗 Commonsense Etiquette – Click Here 🔗

• Language: english
    • Author: Marjabelle Young Stewart, Elizabeth Lawrence
    • Publisher: St. Martin’s Griffin
    • Format: paperback, 272 pages
    • ISBN: 9780312242947 (0312242948)
    • Release date: December 17, 1999

About The Book

Dear Reader,

For the past forty years I’ve had the great pleasure of teaching schoolchildren, college students, businesspeople, brides- and grooms-to-be, and other Americans the simple joy of behaving with courtesy and style.

With my sixteenth book I’m thrilled to be sharing with you a complete handbook for old-fashioned and effortless etiquette for the twenty-first century.

Never have thoughtfulness and care been more important in our lives — from shared conversations at the family dinner table to two-line E-mails written in haste. I hope this book helps bring the joys of graciousness, kindness, and civility to your home and your life.

Yours fondly,

Marjabelle Young Stewart

FB2 ebook Commonsense Etiquette by Marjabelle Young Stewart buy for iOS on Bookshop. Paperback Commonsense Etiquette download. Hardcover book Commonsense Etiquette iPad on IndieBound. MP3 book Commonsense Etiquette Marjabelle Young Stewart read. MOBI ebook Commonsense Etiquette by Marjabelle Young Stewart buy cheap.

Esillä 1 viesti (kaikkiaan 1)
Vastaa aiheeseen: Commonsense Etiquette by Marjabelle Young Stewart — read online | 9780312242947
Tietosi: