- Tämä aihe sisältää 1 vastaus, 1 ääni, ja päivitettiin viimeksi 1 kuukausi, 3 viikkoa sitten tarokki toimesta.
19.12.2020, 2.30 #23241Nicole BrownVieras
Crossing the Sea
With Syrians on the Exodus to Europe
by Wolfgang Bauer, Stanislav Krupar
- Author: Wolfgang Bauer, Stanislav Krupar
- Language: english
- Publisher: And Other Stories
- First published: October 6, 2014
- ISBN: 9781908276827 (1908276827)
- Release date: April 12, 2016
- Genres: politics, biography, war, contemporary, journalism, literature, africa, egypt
- Format: hardcover, 144 pages
About The Book
The first book of reportage covering the flight of refugees from Syria to Europe via the Mediterranean. With colour photos.
Award-winning journalist Wolfgang Bauer and photographer Stanislav Krupař were the first undercover reporters to document the journey of Syrian refugees from Egypt to Europe. Posing as English teachers in 2014, they were direct witnesses to the brutality of smuggler gangs, the processes of detainment and deportation, the dangers of sea-crossing on rickety boats, and the final furtive journey through Europe. Combining their own travels with other eyewitness accounts in the first book of reportage of its kind, Crossing the Sea brings to life both the systemic problems and the individual faces behind the crisis, and is a passionate appeal for more humanitarian refugee policies.
FictionBook ebook Crossing the Sea Wolfgang Bauer buy cheap. Online book Crossing the Sea for Android on Booktopia. Paperback Crossing the Sea by Wolfgang Bauer read on Kobo.
Hardcover ebook Crossing the Sea download on Mac. TXT Crossing the Sea read online. Hardback book Crossing the Sea Wolfgang Bauer iOS on Walmart.
PDF Crossing the Sea download. MP3 book Crossing the Sea by Wolfgang Bauer buy for iPhone on Book Depository. MOBI ebook Crossing the Sea Wolfgang Bauer download on reader.21.2.2021, 15.57 #26630tarokkiVieras
How to Do Everything with Macromedia Flash 5 by Bonnie Blake : 9780072127140