- Tämä aihe sisältää 0 vastaukset, 1 ääni, ja päivitettiin viimeksi 10 kuukautta, 2 viikkoa sitten Nicole Chassner toimesta.
7.12.2020, 6.18 #21507Nicole ChassnerVieras
Dolphins at Daybreak
(Magic Tree House, #9)
by Mary Pope Osborne, Salvatore Murdocca
- Release date: April 27, 2010
- ISBN: 9780679883388 (067988338X)
- Places: Frog Creek, Pennsylvania
- Author: Mary Pope Osborne, Salvatore Murdocca
- Publisher: Random House for Young Readers
- Genres: childrens, fantasy, fiction, adventure, animals, juvenile, magic
- Format: paperback, 67 pages
- Series: Magic Tree House, #9
- Language: english
About The Book
The #1 bestselling chapter book series of all time celebrates 25 years with new covers and a new, easy-to-use numbering system!
It’s sink or swim for Jack and Annie when the Magic Tree House whisks them off to the middle of the ocean. Luckily, they find a mini-submarine on a coral reef. Unluckily, they are about to meet a giant octopus and one very hungry shark. Will the dolphins save the day? Or are Jack and Annie doomed to be dinner?
Did you know that there’s a Magic Tree House book for every kid?
Magic Tree House: Adventures with Jack and Annie, perfect for readers who are just beginning chapter books
Merlin Missions: More challenging adventures for the experienced reader
Super Edition: A longer and more dangerous adventure
Fact Trackers: Nonfiction companions to your favorite Magic Tree House adventures
Have more fun with Jack and Annie at MagicTreeHouse.com!
Paperback Dolphins at Daybreak Mary Pope Osborne download for PocketBook. MOBI ebook Dolphins at Daybreak read online on Barnes & Noble. Hardcover book Dolphins at Daybreak buy.
PDF ebook Dolphins at Daybreak by Mary Pope Osborne on iOS on Book Depository. EPUB book Dolphins at Daybreak read. Hardback Dolphins at Daybreak Mary Pope Osborne buy cheap Kindle on Powells.