Etusivu Foorumit testi (ePUB) How Did That Get In My Lunchbox? by Chris Butterworth

• Tämä aihe sisältää 0 vastaukset, 1 ääni, ja päivitettiin viimeksi 6 kuukautta sitten Angi Zaffer toimesta.
Esillä 1 viesti (kaikkiaan 1)
  • Julkaisija
    Artikkelit
  • #22680 Vastaa
    Angi Zaffer
    Vieras

How Did That Get In My Lunchbox?
    The Story of Food

by Chris Butterworth, Lucia Gaggiotti

How Did That Get In My Lunchbox? | Click Here

• Format: hardcover, 32 pages
    • ISBN: 9780763650056 (0763650056)
    • Genres: food, childrens, science, nutrition, health, cultural, agriculture
    • Author: Chris Butterworth, Lucia Gaggiotti
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Candlewick
    • Release date: January 25, 2011

About The Book

Fresh retro artwork lures little readers on a tasty trip to farms, dairies, and more. Yum!

The best part of a young child’s day is often opening a lunchbox and diving in. But how did all that delicious food get there? Who made the bread for the sandwich? What about the cheese inside? Who plucked the fruit? And where did the chocolate in that cookie get its start? From planting wheat to mixing flour into dough, climbing trees to machine-squeezing fruit, picking cocoa pods to stirring a vat of melted bliss, here is a clear, engaging look at the steps involved in producing some common foods. Healthy tips and a peek at basic food groups complete the menu.

Hardback book How Did That Get In My Lunchbox? read online. FB2 ebook How Did That Get In My Lunchbox? Chris Butterworth download on Kindle on Booktopia. FictionBook How Did That Get In My Lunchbox? buy cheap for Mac on Kobo.

Esillä 1 viesti (kaikkiaan 1)
Vastaa aiheeseen: (ePUB) How Did That Get In My Lunchbox? by Chris Butterworth
Tietosi: