- Tämä aihe sisältää 0 vastaukset, 1 ääni, ja päivitettiin viimeksi 10 kuukautta, 2 viikkoa sitten Ginger Chassner toimesta.
8.12.2020, 9.02 #21664Ginger ChassnerVieras
Understanding, Casting, and Interpreting the Ancient Viking Oracle
by Paul Rhys Mountfort
- Publisher: Destiny Books
- Release date: May 5, 2003
- Format: paperback, 288 pages
- Author: Paul Rhys Mountfort
- ISBN: 9780892810932 (0892810939)
- Genres: spirituality, paganism, mythology, magick, witchcraft, wicca, divination, history, folklore
- Language: english
About The Book
A comprehensive and practical guide to the ancient oracle based on the runic alphabet of the Norse
• Reveals the symbolism and divinatory significance of the 24 rune ”staves”
• Provides clear instructions on how to craft your own rune stones
• Explains the role of runes in the Norse wisdom tradition and its influence on such works as Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings
Nordic runes are a potent and profoundly transformative magic system that gives contemporary readers access to the ancient wisdom tradition of Northern European cultures. The runes have deep resonances within the pagan Norse world of gods and goddesses, giants, dwarves, warriors, and wizards, which have greatly influenced the work of J.R.R. Tolkien, among others. Norse tradition attributes the discovery of the runes to the ”All-Father” Odin — a god of inspiration and secret wisdom and the mythical prototype for runecasters, who established the pattern for gaining his knowledge.
Nordic Runes addresses three major areas: Runelore, the history of this 2000-year-old Norse oracle; Runestaves, the meaning of the individual runes of the Elder Futhark alphabet and their powerful mythological, magical, and practical lessons for daily life; and Runecasting, a comprehensive guide to the oracular application of the ancient runes, including their crafting, divination, and self-development. As Nordic Runes shows, the runes do more than simply reflect the path of fate; they help develop and enhance intuition. By learning to cast and interpret the runes, the user becomes receptive to the energy currents in material reality and empowered in the arts of its transformation.
EPUB ebook Nordic Runes on Barnes & Noble. PDF Nordic Runes by Paul Rhys Mountfort download on reader. Hardcover book Nordic Runes Paul Rhys Mountfort buy Kindle. TXT ebook Nordic Runes read online on Audible.