Etusivu Foorumit testi (FB2) Organizational Diagnosis and Assessment

• Tämä aihe sisältää 0 vastaukset, 1 ääni, ja päivitettiin viimeksi 8 kuukautta sitten Audrey Elkins toimesta.
Esillä 1 viesti (kaikkiaan 1)
  • Julkaisija
    Artikkelit
  • #19983 Vastaa
    Audrey Elkins
    Vieras

Organizational Diagnosis and Assessment
    Bridging Theory and Practice

by Michael I. Harrison, Arie Shirom

Organizational Diagnosis and Assessment | CLICK HERE

• ISBN: 9780803955103 (0803955103)
    • Format: hardcover, 496 pages
    • Author: Michael I. Harrison, Arie Shirom
    • Release date: July 23, 1998
    • Publisher: Sage Publications, Inc
    • Language: english

About The Book

This book presents a distinctive approach to organizational consultation and planned change that reflects current research and theorizing about organizational change and effectiveness.

The authors draw on multiple analytical frameworks to produce empirically grounded models of sources of ineffectiveness and forces for change. The book offers workable solutions to critical problems and demonstrates ways to meet organizational challenges such as market downturns, technological change, and alliances with other organizations.

Online Organizational Diagnosis and Assessment on Books-a-Million. TXT book Organizational Diagnosis and Assessment Michael I. Harrison read online for PC. MP3 ebook Organizational Diagnosis and Assessment by Michael I. Harrison download on Mac. Hardcover ebook Organizational Diagnosis and Assessment buy cheap on Book Depository. Hardback book Organizational Diagnosis and Assessment Michael I. Harrison buy iPad.

PDF Organizational Diagnosis and Assessment download on Amazon. EPUB Organizational Diagnosis and Assessment on Audible. FictionBook book Organizational Diagnosis and Assessment by Michael I. Harrison read on Android. FB2 ebook Organizational Diagnosis and Assessment Kindle. MOBI book Organizational Diagnosis and Assessment by Michael I. Harrison read online on Dymocks.

Esillä 1 viesti (kaikkiaan 1)
Vastaa aiheeseen: (FB2) Organizational Diagnosis and Assessment
Tietosi: