- Tämä aihe sisältää 0 vastaukset, 1 ääni, ja päivitettiin viimeksi 1 vuosi, 6 kuukautta sitten Dee Pinkerton toimesta.
3.12.2020, 11.50 #21127Dee PinkertonVieras
Ted Hughes, a Critical Study
by Terry Gifford, Neil Roberts
- Format: hardcover, 288 pages
- Author: Terry Gifford, Neil Roberts
- ISBN: 9780571117017 (0571117015)
- Publisher: Faber & Faber
- Release date: January 1, 1981
- Language: english
About The Book
For the first time, one volume surveys the life, works and critical reputation of one of the most significant British writers of the twentieth-century: Ted Hughes.
This accessible guide to Hughes’ writing provides a rich exploration of the complete range of his works. In this volume, Terry Gifford:
– offers clear and detailed discussions of Hughes’ poetry, stories, plays, translations, essays and letters
– includes new biographical information, and previously unpublished archive material, especially on Hughes’ environmentalism
– provides a comprehensive account of Hughes’ critical reception, separated into the major themes that have interested readers and critics
– offers useful suggestions for further reading, and incorporates helpful cross-references between sections of the guide.
Part of the Routledge Guides to Literature series, Ted Hughes presents an accessible, fresh, and fascinating introduction to a major British writer whose work continues to be of crucial importance today.
FictionBook ebook Ted Hughes, a Critical Study read online on PC on Audible. TXT book Ted Hughes, a Critical Study by Terry Gifford download. MOBI Ted Hughes, a Critical Study Terry Gifford for Android on Book Depository. PDF ebook Ted Hughes, a Critical Study buy.
Paperback book Ted Hughes, a Critical Study read. Hardback Ted Hughes, a Critical Study by Terry Gifford download PocketBook on Barnes & Noble. Hardcover Ted Hughes, a Critical Study Terry Gifford buy cheap Mac. EPUB ebook Ted Hughes, a Critical Study on Walmart.