• Publisher: Plume
    • ISBN: 9780452270169 (0452270162)
    • Author: Larry Kramer
    • Genres: plays, drama, lgbt, theatre, gay, queer
    • Release date: August 1, 1993
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 144 pages

About The Book

The Normal Heart, set during the early years of the AIDS epidemic, is the impassioned indictment of a society that allowed the plague to happen, a moving denunciation of the ignorance and fear that helped kill an entire generation. It has been produced and taught all over the world. Its companion play, The Destiny of Me, is the stirring story of an AIDS activist forced to put his life in the hands of the very doctor he has been denouncing.

Hardback ebook The Destiny of Me buy iPhone on Audible. FictionBook The Destiny of Me Larry Kramer. MOBI book The Destiny of Me by Larry Kramer download. Online book The Destiny of Me read online for iOS on Book Depository. EPUB The Destiny of Me Larry Kramer buy cheap on PC.

TXT ebook The Destiny of Me download on Walmart. Paperback book The Destiny of Me read on Mac on Bookshop. FB2 ebook The Destiny of Me by Larry Kramer. MP3 The Destiny of Me by Larry Kramer for Android on Powells. PDF ebook The Destiny of Me read online.

Hardcover The Destiny of Me download. EPUB book The Destiny of Me Larry Kramer buy Kindle on Amazon. PDF ebook The Destiny of Me read. Hardcover book The Destiny of Me Larry Kramer PocketBook on Barnes & Noble. MP3 The Destiny of Me download on Dymocks.

Esillä 1 viesti (kaikkiaan 1)
Vastaa aiheeseen: (FB2) The Destiny of Me by Larry Kramer – 9780452270169
Tietosi: