- Tämä aihe sisältää 0 vastaukset, 1 ääni, ja päivitettiin viimeksi 1 vuosi, 8 kuukautta sitten Carolyn Carter toimesta.
7.12.2020, 15.16 #21566Carolyn CarterVieras
The Googlization of Everything
(And Why We Should Worry)
by Siva Vaidhyanathan
- Language: english
- Characters: Nicholas Carr, Eric Schmidt, Larry Page, Sergey Brin, Jeff Jarvis
- Publisher: University of California Press
- Author: Siva Vaidhyanathan
- Genres: technology, business, internet, sociology, adult, computers, google, history, unfinished
- Format: hardcover, 280 pages
- Release date: March 8, 2011
- ISBN: 9780520258822 (0520258827)
About The Book
In the beginning, the World Wide Web was exciting and open to the point of anarchy, a vast and intimidating repository of unindexed confusion. Into this creative chaos came Google with its dazzling mission — “To organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible” — and its much-quoted motto, “Don’t be evil.” In this provocative book, Siva Vaidhyanathan examines the ways we have used and embraced Google — and the growing resistance to its expansion across the globe. He exposes the dark side of our Google fantasies, raising red flags about issues of intellectual property and the much-touted Google Book Search. He assesses Google’s global impact, particularly in China, and explains the insidious effect of Googlization on the way we think. Finally, Vaidhyanathan proposes the construction of an Internet ecosystem designed to benefit the whole world and keep one brilliant and powerful company from falling into the “evil” it pledged to avoid.
MP3 ebook The Googlization of Everything for reader. MOBI The Googlization of Everything by Siva Vaidhyanathan buy on Dymocks. Hardback book The Googlization of Everything download on PC. EPUB ebook The Googlization of Everything Siva Vaidhyanathan read online on Walmart. PDF book The Googlization of Everything buy cheap Android on Amazon.