Etusivu Foorumit testi How Dear to My Heart by Emily Kimbrough — audiobook download | 9780253206855

Esillä 1 viesti (kaikkiaan 1)
  • Julkaisija
    Artikkelit
  • #20171 Vastaa
    Angi Kreamer
    Vieras

How Dear to My Heart
    by Emily Kimbrough, Helen E. Hokinson

🔰 How Dear to My Heart ~ READ MORE 🔰

• Release date: November 1, 1991
    • Publisher: Indiana University Press
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 286 pages
    • ISBN: 9780253206855 (0253206855)
    • Genres: memoir
    • Author: Emily Kimbrough, Helen E. Hokinson

About The Book

Best known for Our Hearts Were Young and Gay, written with Cornelia Otis Skinner, Emily Kimbrough was one of the most popular writers of this century. How Dear to My Heart, first published in 1944, is her tribute to a happy childhood spent in Muncie, Indiana, a humorous glance over her shoulder at the way things used to be.

”This is more than a funny book, a period piece. Dignity and love are never quaint. They were the essence of this civilization. They are the essence of a book which is going to be dear to a lot of hearts besides the author.” — Boston Globe (on the original publication)

”… poignant, evocative, humorous.” — Indiana Magazine of History

Show More

Show Less

Online How Dear to My Heart read on Barnes & Noble. Hardcover book How Dear to My Heart by Emily Kimbrough download reader. PDF ebook How Dear to My Heart on Amazon. Hardback How Dear to My Heart Emily Kimbrough buy on iOS.

MP3 book How Dear to My Heart by Emily Kimbrough read online on Bookshop. FB2 ebook How Dear to My Heart download for Android. FictionBook book How Dear to My Heart buy cheap for iPad. TXT ebook How Dear to My Heart Emily Kimbrough on Audible.

Esillä 1 viesti (kaikkiaan 1)
Vastaa aiheeseen: How Dear to My Heart by Emily Kimbrough — audiobook download | 9780253206855
Tietosi: