- Tämä aihe sisältää 0 vastaukset, 1 ääni, ja päivitettiin viimeksi 4 kuukautta, 1 viikko sitten Carolyn Crash toimesta.
12.12.2020, 3.22 #22239Carolyn CrashVieras
A Traveler’s Guide to a Done Dissertation
by Sonja K. Foss, William Waters
- Format: paperback, 368 pages
- Language: english
- Author: Sonja K. Foss, William Waters
- Genres: writing, research, academic, reference, psychology, education, academia, school
- Release date: May 25, 2007
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers
- ISBN: 9780742554405 (0742554406)
About The Book
Dissertations aren’t walls to scale or battles to fight; they are destinations along the path to a professional career. Destination Dissertation is a handbook that helps students successfully develop and complete their dissertations. It uses travel as a metaphor framing the process as an exciting trip of 29 steps that can be completed in less than nine months. Designed for use by students in all disciplines and for both quantitative and qualitative dissertations, the book shows concrete and efficient processes for completing those parts of the dissertation where students tend to get stuck, from conceptualizing a topic to editing the final work. It includes a wealth of real-life examples from throughout the dissertation process, such as creating the proposal and coding data. This time-tested method comes from the authors’ successful work at the Denver-based Scholars’ Retreat. Essential for all PhD candidates!
MOBI ebook Destination Dissertation buy cheap iOS. FictionBook Destination Dissertation by Sonja K. Foss download on Kobo. Hardcover book Destination Dissertation Sonja K. Foss read online for Mac on Barnes & Noble.