- Tämä aihe sisältää 0 vastaukset, 1 ääni, ja päivitettiin viimeksi 6 kuukautta, 1 viikko sitten Cherie Thompson toimesta.
4.12.2020, 8.22 #21205Cherie ThompsonVieras
Great Britain Concise Stamp Catalogue 2015 (Great Britain Catalogue)
by Stanley Gibbons
- Language: english
- Author: Stanley Gibbons
- ISBN: 9780852599440 (0852599447)
- Format: paperback, 488 pages
- Publisher: Stanley Gibbons Limited
- Release date: May 13, 2015
About The Book
• The 2015 edition has been extensively updated with all prices reviewed and revised in line with the current market. • Priced listings of definitives and commemoratives, regionals, postage dues, departmental officials, postal fiscals, errors, first day covers, booklets, specimens and post office sheets (”Smilers”). • Commemorative design index included. • Straightforward listing of Post Office Telegraph stamps, based on listings in the GB Specialised Catalogue, including major errors and specimens. • A helpful table provides an easy reference guide to collectors of the popular source and date codes on the ”U” series Machins • Listings are complete from May 1840 to 1 April 2015. • Booklet panes, including those with inverted watermarks listed up to 1952. • Helpful introductory notes. • PHQ card and presentation packs listings now include Royal Mail reference codes for easy identification. • Prices have been reviewed throughout the catalogue, with increases in all periods from line-engraved right through to recent issues, there are notable increases for varieties, errors, Machins, Post & Go stamps and booklets. • Listings of popular Post & Go stamps are brought right up to date, with clear notes describing stamps from different machines and the Type IIIA stamps from Royal Mail Series II machines now listed and priced. Separate tables give details of those only available at exhibitions and museums. The Machin definitives are amalgamated in an easy-to-find separate section and fully updated. The highly collectable source and date codes are now individually priced. Improvements to the Machin and Post & Go sections make the 2015 Concise the perfect catalogue for the modern GB collector, as well as the more traditional philatelist. Paperback 488 Pages Publication Date 13/05/15 — Orders will be sent as soon as copies arrive
FB2 book Great Britain Concise Stamp Catalogue 2015 (Great Britain Catalogue) download for reader on Kobo. Paperback ebook Great Britain Concise Stamp Catalogue 2015 (Great Britain Catalogue) Stanley Gibbons read online. MOBI Great Britain Concise Stamp Catalogue 2015 (Great Britain Catalogue) by Stanley Gibbons.