• ISBN: 9780764209420 (0764209426)
    • Release date: March 1, 2012
    • Genres: romance, christian, historical, fiction, adventure, inspirational
    • Publisher: Bethany House Publishers
    • Author: Lisa Norato
    • Format: paperback, 301 pages

About The Book

Massachusetts, 1815.

Will His Love Endure Once He Learns Her Secret?

Three years ago, Captain Brogan Talvis’s late wife abandoned their son, leaving no clue as to the boy’s whereabouts. After searching relentlessly, Brogan discovers his son was adopted by a New England shipbuilder. And the man’s daughter, Lorena Huntley, acts as loving guardian to the child.

Lorena, who hides a dark truth, finds herself falling for the handsome captain and ex-privateer who’s come to secure ownership of one of her father’s ships. She’s unaware of Brogan’s own secret when another’s deceit has her sailing toward Europe against her will.

Haunted by thoughts of Lorena in peril, Brogan is compelled to choose between the boy he longs for and the woman who has captured his heart.

PDF Prize of My Heart on Audible. Paperback ebook Prize of My Heart by Lisa Norato read on Android. Hardcover book Prize of My Heart buy PC on Books-a-Million. TXT ebook Prize of My Heart Lisa Norato download.

Online book Prize of My Heart read online for Mac. MP3 Prize of My Heart Lisa Norato on Powells. Hardback Prize of My Heart buy cheap for Kindle on Walmart. FictionBook book Prize of My Heart by Lisa Norato download.

EPUB ebook Prize of My Heart by Lisa Norato buy cheap. FB2 ebook Prize of My Heart read online iPhone on Book Depository. MOBI book Prize of My Heart Lisa Norato download on Booktopia. FictionBook Prize of My Heart on reader.

Esillä 1 viesti (kaikkiaan 1)
Vastaa aiheeseen: (MOBI) Prize of My Heart by Lisa Norato — 9780764209420
Tietosi: