🔗 This Is My Faith · Read More 🔗

• Release date: December 1, 2006
    • Author: Holly Wallace
    • Publisher: B.E.S. Publishing
    • ISBN: 9780764159671 (0764159674)
    • Format: hardcover, 32 pages
    • Language: english

About The Book

Each book in the enlightening This Is My Faith series features true-life photographs and interviews with a child who talks about his or her faith and discusses its role in the life of the family. Boys and girls speak of the rituals, obligations, and joys that are basic to their religions. The children in these books come from many different cultures and countries around the world, thus reflecting the global nature of humanity’s religious impulse. Photos show children in their daily activities, and with families and friends at religious services and festivals. Books are available in both paperback and hardcover editions.

A Jewish child answers questions about the God of Abraham and the Torah, and talks about the solemnity of Yom Kippur, as well as the family festivities connected with holidays including Passover and Hanukkah.

EPUB book This Is My Faith by Holly Wallace buy on Booktopia. Hardback ebook This Is My Faith download for PocketBook. FictionBook This Is My Faith read online. MOBI This Is My Faith Holly Wallace on iPhone on Book Depository. TXT ebook This Is My Faith by Holly Wallace iOS.

FB2 book This Is My Faith download on Amazon. Online book This Is My Faith Holly Wallace buy cheap on Barnes & Noble. Hardcover This Is My Faith read on Mac. Paperback ebook This Is My Faith buy cheap for reader. PDF book This Is My Faith by Holly Wallace download on Kobo.

Esillä 1 viesti (kaikkiaan 1)
Vastaa aiheeseen: (MOBI) This Is My Faith ~ 9780764159671
Tietosi: