Etusivu Foorumit testi (PDF) How to Tail a Cat (The Cats and Curios Mystery, #4) by Rebecca M. Hale

• Tämä aihe sisältää 0 vastaukset, 1 ääni, ja päivitettiin viimeksi 9 kuukautta sitten Catherine Lewis toimesta.
Esillä 1 viesti (kaikkiaan 1)
  • Julkaisija
    Artikkelit
  • #23402 Vastaa
    Catherine Lewis
    Vieras

How to Tail a Cat
    (The Cats and Curios Mystery, #4)
    by Rebecca M. Hale

How to Tail a Cat • Read More

• Author: Rebecca M. Hale
    • Characters: Rupert the Cat, Isabella the Cat
    • Release date: September 4, 2012
    • Genres: mystery, cats, fiction, crime
    • ISBN: 9780425251294 (0425251292)
    • Publisher: Berkley
    • Format: paperback, 304 pages
    • Places: San Francisco, California
    • Series: The Cats and Curios Mystery, #4
    • Language: english

About The Book

WHEN IS A WHITE ALLIGATOR A RED HERRING?

Okay, granted, an albino alligator on the loose in San Francisco is pretty darn exciting. But my two cats, Rupert and Isabella, and I have better things to do than tail a reptile from Nob Hill to Fisherman’s Wharf. We’re investigating the mysterious Steinhart brothers, the 1900s-era benefactors who provided the original funding for Clive the alligator’s aquarium. Follow the money, as my uncle Oscar used to say…

In the media circus surrounding Clive, one clown gets a little too close to the renegade gator — our very own aspiring mayor, Montgomery Carmichael. We’d hate to see Monty meet an undignified end, but we’re on a hunt of our own — for Uncle Oscar’s latest treasure. Of course, that’s assuming the whole thing isn’t a crock…

Hardcover book How to Tail a Cat Rebecca M. Hale read. FB2 ebook How to Tail a Cat for PC on Dymocks. Online How to Tail a Cat by Rebecca M. Hale buy iPhone.

Paperback book How to Tail a Cat download on Bookshop. EPUB How to Tail a Cat buy cheap on iPad. FictionBook ebook How to Tail a Cat Rebecca M. Hale download on Booktopia.

Esillä 1 viesti (kaikkiaan 1)
Vastaa aiheeseen: (PDF) How to Tail a Cat (The Cats and Curios Mystery, #4) by Rebecca M. Hale
Tietosi: