🔍 Reality, Rambling of a Dinosuar • READ MORE 🔍

• Author: Darwin Mathison
    • Publisher: PublishAmerica
    • Format: paperback, 247 pages
    • Release date: March 22, 2004
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9781413702149 (1413702147)

About The Book

I am as stated on the front cover of this text, a basically uneducated common working man. However, this fact in no way affects my basis of reasoning, or curtails my abilities to expound philosophical ideas. You may wonder why I placed A a�EDinosaurA a�a on the title page A a�a I have done this to awake all Humans to the fact that this is exactly what we all are, and if we do not get our act together, we will not need an asteroid to decimate us ALL, as we will with our own technological abilities further our own disastrous end. Reality, this I leave to you, I have witnessed this world for sixty-eight plus years and if you are anywhere close to this age, I say look around, open your eyes, are we getting less violent? We must face Reality, no longer existing under antiquated religious thoughts. Think GOoD (-0-) or (-1-) evil.

Online Reality, Rambling of a Dinosuar by Darwin Mathison download PocketBook. Hardback book Reality, Rambling of a Dinosuar on Bookshop. TXT ebook Reality, Rambling of a Dinosuar buy cheap on Android.

Hardcover ebook Reality, Rambling of a Dinosuar Darwin Mathison read on Walmart. Paperback book Reality, Rambling of a Dinosuar read online on Amazon. MP3 Reality, Rambling of a Dinosuar Darwin Mathison download for iOS.

#20395 Vastaa
    tarokki
    Vieras

Chasing Away The Clouds: Words Of Encouragement That Will Help You Through Any Hard Times And Bring More Happiness To Your Life ~ Douglas Pagels ~ 9780883964545

Esillä 2 viestiä, 1 - 2 (kaikkiaan 2)
Vastaa aiheeseen: Reality, Rambling of a Dinosuar — MOBI download
Tietosi: