- Tämä aihe sisältää 0 vastaukset, 1 ääni, ja päivitettiin viimeksi 1 vuosi, 9 kuukautta sitten Angela Henry toimesta.
6.12.2020, 3.37 #21318Angela HenryVieras
(Cat Star Chronicles, #1)
by Cheryl Brooks
- Release date: April 1, 2008
- Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca
- Characters: Jacinth ”Jack” Rutland Tshevnoe, Carkdacund ”Cat” Tshevnoe
- ISBN: 9781402211928 (1402211929)
- Series: Cat Star Chronicles, #1
- Author: Cheryl Brooks
- Places: Statzeel (planet)
- Format: paperback, 314 pages
- Language: english
- Genres: romance, erotica, aliens, paranormal, fantasy, futuristic, fiction
About The Book
He may be the last of a species whose sexual talents were the envy of the galaxy
”I found him in the slave market on Orpheseus Prime, and even on such a god-forsaken planet as that one, their treatment of him seemed extreme.”
Cat is an enslaved warrior from a race with a feline gene that gives him awesome beauty, fearsome strength, and sensuality and sexual prowess unmatched by any other males in the universe. Even filthy, chained, and beaten, he gives off an aura of power and virility and his feline gene gives him a special aura.
Jacinth is an intergalactic trader on a rescue mission and she needs a man she can trust with her life.
She has spent years pursuing her kidnapped sister from planet to planet. Now her quest leads her to a place where all the women are slaves. ”Jack” needs a slave of her own-one who can masquerade as her master.
Enmeshed in a tangle of deception, lust, and love, they must elude a race of violent killers and together forge a bond stronger than any chains.
The first book in wildly popular Cat Star Chronicles, a paranormal romance series featuring heroes with a feline gene that gives them remarkable sexual powers.
The Cat Star Chronicles:
Slave (Book 1)
Warrior (Book 2)
Rogue (Book 3)
Outcast (Book 4)
Fugitive (Book 5)
Hero (Book 6)
Virgin (Book 7)
Stud (Book 8)
Wildcat (Book 9)
Rebel (Book 10)
FB2 book Slave by Cheryl Brooks download on Audible. MP3 Slave read online for reader. FictionBook ebook Slave Cheryl Brooks on PocketBook.